Friday, April 9, 2010

Rosemary

During the calm before the storm, each morning, it is a habit of mine to pray while making breakfast.the house is quiet. Everyother Friday is history co-op and an accompaniment to a meatless pasta dish intended on making the Rosemary Filone into bread sticks. This morning while chopping Rosemary from my fledgling bush the scent which resembles balsam and the incense which is used for the altar kept me company during my moring offerings to the Soverign. I thought this particularly appropriate imagining the scent an incense to the Holy of Holies before my approach. Aromatic herbs are one of those rich gifts that contain so many distinct facets and purposes. I have heard the euphemism "God is in the details." Well, he certainly created a world with so many cool details.
Oh, and btw the breadsticks are delicious and I hope my girlfriends enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment