Friday, July 29, 2022

Good Morning world! This is my first blog post in years. I do journal but, it's more private between me and God. At the behest of a wonderfully inspirational friend I decided to start blogging again, occasionally. Today is the Feast of the Holy Innocents... Two of my children Tessa and Christopher turn 16 today. It is 18 degrees outside... what a perfect day to stay inside and blog. However, I must run off and take my mom shopping. Our household has changed a bit in the last five years. My parents sold their house and moved in with us. The younger seven kids are growing up. Two young men in college one in Memphis and one at Catholic University of America in D.C. I am very proud of both of them. We have five grandkids so far. Here is a pic of My husband, I, and our six younger kids dropping off Alex at Catholic University of America, he's a freshman this fall. This was an unpublished post from five years ago... just decided to go ahead press publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment